Use the Market Report resource to keep your leads up to date on the current state of the market. This resource provides the latest information regarding all the active, pending, and even sold listings within a market! This gives you a strong “comparables” sheet to educate and engage more of your network!
The Market Report tool is beneficial for all lead types. Buyers can benefit from a macro-level view of their target market, while sellers can gain valuable insight into comparative home prices in the area.
MLS Boards located in non-disclosure states can not have sold data displayed on their website, per MLS requirement. Agents have still found valuable benefit using this tool to engage the lead, then share their MLS insight with potential seller clients.
Steps to Save a Market Report for Leads
- Visit your CRM
- Click Leads > Leads List
- Select a lead
- Search your lead's name with the CRM search tool, or filter your leads to identify leads by category.
- On the right, click Market Reports
- Click Add+
- Click New Market Report
- Enter search details that match your lead's market, then click Go to Market Report
- Click Save Market Report & Get Monthly Updates
- Name the search in Report Name, then choose your update email's Frequency
- Report Name will be seen by your client, so we recommend making this descriptive to make it easier to identify searches! Experts suggest adding the location name and price or beds/baths
- Example: 2+ Bed Homes in San Diego OR Homes in San Diego: $700k - $900k
- Click Save Preferences
- When working with a potential buyer, agents suggest providing them with a Market Report and Saved Search at the same time. The Saved Search frequency will help keep your website "top of mind", and the Market Reports can offer more insight into the lead’s target area.