Your Agent Statistics page provides a quantitative breakdown of the actions conducted by CRM users (ie. how many actions were performed, and how often). This page automatically updates as activities are performed in your CRM to help keep you or your team accountable.
Accessing Agent Stats
To view your Agent Statistics page:
Using Agent Stats
|Company-wide CRM activity stats example (only CRM owners, admins, and team leaders can view)|
CRM owners, admins, and team leaders can use the Agent Stats page to view:
- The number of activities performed by all CRM users
- The company's average response time
- The number of activities performed by each individual CRM user
- Each CRM user's average response time
- A total count of the company's new leads that need attention
|Individual user stats example (CRM owner, admin, and team leader view)|
CRM owners, admins, and team leaders can click a CRM user's name anywhere on the Agent Stats page to view a detailed list of that user's Agent Activity.
|Example individual user stats (agent/lender view)|
Agent and lenders can use the Agent Stats page to view the number of activities they've performed in the CRM, their average response time, and total count of their new leads that need attention.