Pinterest is an interesting new service that allows you to make collections of images from websites you're browsing. This has a lot of neat ways that could help you gain leads in the future:
It gives potential clients another means of getting to your site.
You can build collections of home styles, that will allow potential clients to easier browse your selection in a clean and adaptive layout.
Your potential clients can now build their own collections of potential homes and assuming they're not private collections, you can perhaps begin to better understand what they're looking for in a new home.
Verifying your new account
1. Log into Pinterest (https://pinterest.com/login/).
2. Press the 3 dots on the top right.
3. Press Edit Settings.
4. Click on Claim, Enter your URL into the Clam your Website field, and press Claim.
5. Select the Add HTML Tag option.
6. Cut and paste the code provided into an email and send it to email@example.com, with the instructions: “Please add this to the header of my website”.
7. Press next and submit.
8. Pinterest will contact you once the they have confirmed ownership.
Congratulations! You're done!