Real Geeks offers you the ability to share a page or link in your marketing to drive traffic and have it bypass your lead assignment and be assigned directly to specific agents in your CRM.
This can be done in three different ways:
Agent Landing Pages
Agent Landing Pages are content pages that have the ability to override the assignment process and assign leads to a specific landing page based on the agent landing page that they arrive to the website through.
You can learn more from our step-by-step guide on how to build and format an "Agent Landing Page" by clicking HERE
Facebook Ads Tool
This is only an option if you have permission to use this tool! Check with your site owner to provide you this permission
If you are using the Real Geeks Facebook Ads Manager, this is built-in and will automatically build your URL to assign any leads to a specific agent.
Select your agent in the dropdown menu and continue with generating your ad (you can learn more about generating ads with the RG Facebook Tool HERE
Finding your Agent ID
You (or your agents) can share a custom link with prospective leads by adding the ?agent_id feature at the end of any link you'd like to share in your marketing. Only admins/Site Owners can find these Agent ID's. You can get the site owner to help you find this if necessary
This can be found in your Lead Manager by:
- Go to www.leads.realgeeks.com/users
- Click the name of the agent who you want the leads to be delivered to
- Copy the 5-digit number located in the URL (it would look something like ''www.leads.realgeeks.com/users/78162/edit'' where “78162” is the agent ID)
Once you have found your Agent ID in the CRM, then you will need to add ''?agent_id=<agent-id>'' at the end of the website link you are trying to share. Below are some common examples of how this is accomplished
Link to your Homepage
- Sending prospective clients this link can introduce your leads to the website
- Example Link: www.easypropertysearch.org/?agent_id=47505
Link to a Single Property
- Agents can use the following link to share their listings with prospective clients or in their own advertisements in order to ensure that the leads are delivered to them properly: www.easypropertysearch.org/property/201617847
- Example Link: www.easypropertysearch.org/property/12345678/?agent_id=47505
Link to a specific property landing page (unable to view property without signing up first)
- Landing Pages allow you to block off information and requires your lead signs up before viewing the content behind it. This is a great way to require capture to prevent leads from taking information and moving to another service or agent (You can learn more about this process HERE
- Example Link: www.easypropertysearch.org/property/12345678/?view&agent_id=47505
Link to a list of Search Results
- Sending Leads to a pre-performed search results page gives the prospective leads options. Use this feature to provide your clients with a search in their preferred area
- Example Link: www.easypropertysearch.org/search/results/?island=Oahu&agent_id=47505
Link to your "Home Valuation" tool
- Send leads directly to the Home Valuation page so potential seller leads can insert their address and receive an estimate on their home.
- Example Link: https://www.easypropertysearch.org/cma/property-valuation/?agent_id=47505
How to Test
If you don’t know how to find your incognito/private window, here are some links to instructions on clearing the cache for common browsers: