The Banner feature on your Real Geeks website allows you to keep your clients up-to-date on open houses, coming soon listings, your business, or anything else you'd like to draw attention to at the top of a page! Here are a few examples of ways to use this feature:
- Advertise a coming soon listing in a popular neighborhood
- Promote an upcoming open house
- Introduce your new preferred lender
To get started making banners:
- Go to your site backend (e.g. www.yourwebsite.com/admin)
- From here, you will see Banners under the "CONTENT" section
- Click Add to create a new banner
- Start by naming your banner
- Next, write out your message (this will show up at the top of your website)
- Now enter the URL (this is what the banner will link to)
- And lastly, enter your Call-to-Action text (This is the “Click Here” text that follows the message)
- Once you’ve finished creating your banner, click save!
Now that you’ve created your banner, you can add this to any page on your website.
Open a page from the Site Backend to find the banner dropdown:
You can customize the colors of your banner from your Site Settings → Design Editor (Only available for Miranda, Miranda Thin, and Molly templates).