Topics Discussed in This Article
What is a Facebook Pixel?
The Facebook pixel is code that you place on your website. It collects data that helps you track conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to people who have already taken some kind of action on your website
How do I Add a Pixel to my Website?
1. Go to your Facebook Pixel Page located in your Facebook Ads Manager (HERE)
2. Click "Start"
3. Enter the Name of your Pixel (This will Default to your Facebook page's name, but this can be named whatever you'd like) then click "continue"
4. Press "Set up Pixel Now"
5. Choose the "Manually Add Pixel Code to Website" (center) option. Using the "Email Instructions to Developer" option does NOT work when attempting to send the code directly to our support team
6. Copy the provided code and click once to copy the entire code piece
7. Paste this code in an email to our support team by going to www.realgeeks.com/support and following the prompted steps to submit a ticket or email us directly to email@example.com
Once that is completed a Real Geeks Support Agent will update you that it has been added to your site.