In the event that your logo is not legible, or does not appear the way you would like it to - you may need to either resize your logo or design a new logo altogether to better suit our logo recommendations.
Topics discussed in this article:
Resize Your Logo with Pixlr
Pixlr is commonly described as an easier-to-use version of photoshop. This platform provides you with free tools to do some very creative things, along with easily resizing and cropping your images. To resize your logo with Pixlr:
- Head over to pixlr.com/x/
- Click "Open Image" to locate your logo on your computer.
- After uploading your logo, click "Layout and Template"
- Choose "Resize Image"
- Enter a width and height that suit our logo recommendations (400 x 86 px).
- Click "Apply" and save your resized logo!
To upload your newly resized logo to your website, click here.
Design a New Logo with Canva
Canva is a graphic design platform that allows users to create logos, social media graphics, presentations, posters, documents, and other visual content. Users can choose from many professionally designed templates to edit existing designs or upload their own photos using a drag and drop interface.
Once you have designed your new logo, click here to upload it to your website.