Best Locations to Add your Agent Photo
Your website can display your agent photo in various Prominent locations, other than your agent bio page. The recommended locations would be:
Adding to the sidebar:
example of an agent photo in a website sidebar
1. go to your website's sidebar
2. Scroll down to the last available "Sidebar Item" and set it to Custom Content
3. Press the Insert/Edit Image symbol
4. Upload your photo by pressing the blue magnifying glass symbol then the green "Upload" button in the top-right corner of the page then press "Select Files" to upload the photo from your website
5. Press the green "INSERT" button
6. Press "SAVE"
Adding to the Footer:
example of an agent photo in the footer
1. go to the "FOOTERS" section of your website
2. Place your cursor in the location you want the icon to appear, and press the Insert/Edit Image symbol
3. Upload your photo by pressing the blue magnifying glass symbol then the green "Upload" button in the top-right corner of the page
4. Press the the green "INSERT" button next to the photo that you want to add
5. Press "SAVE"
Can my Photo be added to the primary banner/header image at the top of my website?
The banner photo is designed to be an eye catching opportunity for new website visitors, but doesn't have a way to display you agent photo.
The best that can be done is to use an outside photo editor (www.pixlr.com is an excellent, and free, option) and place your photo on the website's banner image. To learn more about the exact size dimensions for this area, click here