The Real Geeks and kvCORE integration will synchronize your contacts information from leads and clients between Real Geeks and kvCORE.
- All of your kvCORE Contacts are available in Real Geeks ready for quick, easy follow up
- Real Geeks leads are instantly synced into kvCORE and available for smart campaigns
- Keep Real Geeks contacts info in lock step with your kvCORE Contacts’ info.
Checkout the video above to see it in action.
If you'd prefer to read through a guide, here's a step-by-step:
Head to https://my.apination.com/apps/realgeek/kvcore to get started.
There you will see 2 syncs available for Real Geeks and kvCORE
- kvCORE People to Real Geeks Leads
- Real Geeks Leads to kvCORE People
You can set up 1, or both of these Syncs for the same flat rate. Click activate on either of the Syncs to begin set up.
After clicking Activate on one of the Syncs you’ll be asked to Connect kvCORE. click the Connect kvCORE button.
Sign into kvCORE and click Authorize to allow it to connect to API nation.
Once kvCORE is connected, you can now connect Real Geeks. Click the “Connect Real Geeks” button
This will take you out to an article walking through how to connect Real Geeks to API Nation.
Scroll down until you see the link to leadrouter.realgeeks.com. Open that link in a new tab and continue down
Under step 4 you’ll see an Authorization key. Highlight that and press ctrl+c or cmd+c to copy.
Now go to the new leadrouter.realgeeks.com tab
- Click “Configure Destinations”
- Select www.apination.com
Scroll down until you see the API Nation destination tile.
- Click Connect
- Paste the Authorization Key from your clipboard into the field
- Choose the User that the leads should be connected to
- Click Save
Once you’ve created the destination, you can go back to the API Nation tab.
Scroll to the bottom of the article and click the “Test Connection” button. If you’ve added the destination correctly you’ll see a success message and get forwarded to the next step.
Here you can set up and Activate your Sync.
- Check this box if you’d like to Sync all your contacts that fit the previous criteria as far back as possible. Uncheck the box and the Sync will only send over any new contacts from now on.
- Optional Choose to filter the leads from kvCORE by type (e.g. Buyer, Seller, Renter etc.)
- Optional Choose to filter the leads from kvCORE by Lead Source (e.g. facebook, website etc)
Scroll down to “Mapping”.
If you’d like to add additional fields to the Sync, just click the field on the left, and then click the corresponding field that you want the data Synced into on the right.
Once you’re satisfied scroll back to the top
- Click the big button to “Activate the Sync
- Once the Sync is active, if you’d like to also set up the Sync in the other direction, click the Real Geeks logo
Then Click the Google Contacts tile, and select the Sync going the opposite direction to begin setting that Sync up. Because you’ve already connected both apps, you’ll be passed right to the configuration screen, where you can activate the Sync.
Once you’ve connected them, they will all be available for management in the “My Syncs” area of API Nation.
- Click My Syncs to see all Syncs you’ve set up
- Here are the two Syncs we just set up
- You can toggle these Syncs on and off at any time by simply clicking their respective switches here
As soon as a contact is updated or added to Real Geeks it will also be added to kvCORE. Also all your kvCORE Contacts from the past, present and future will be added into Real Geeks..
Your two apps will now be working together so you can be more effective than ever.