After making a page within Real Geeks, the page does not have a link on the website. This means that unless you manually link this page appropriately, then it will remain a private link (a link that can only be accessed through by someone getting access to that particular link)
One of the most popular locations to place these pages would be in the website sidebar (You can learn more about creating a sidebar by clicking here)
For our example, we will be adding a page to our website's default sidebar
To do this:
1. In your site backend, click on the Sidebars link under the Content heading.
2. Click the Name of the sidebar you'd like to update
3. Type the name of your page in the Anchor Text field. The Anchor Text is what will show up on the website (Make sure to avoid any typos)
4. Place your target page's Slug in the provided field. The Slug can be found in your area or content page, in the field marked as "Slug". (It's recommended to copy the slug directly, to avoid a typo). Be sure to include a "/" before and after the slug. This is REQUIRED in order to ensure the page links properly
5. Repeat adding your links (using the Add Link) button until you have added enough items
6. To add more sidebar Items (Sections), press "Add another Sidebar Item"
7. Click "SAVE" at the bottom when you are finished